So you're driving through Hollywood somewhere and spot Kirsten Dunst of Spiderman fame - what do you do?
Do you stop, jump out your car, and take a selfie? Well, that's just what happened in this short film. Think this is just a bit of exaggeration? I doubt it. But that's not the only sign that you are addicted to your cell phone.
You know you need to kill your cell phone if . . .
- you have ever run into a pole (or any other large item) while texting.
- you can't remember how to write with a pen or pencil anymore and find yourself just taking pictures of the notes on the board.
- feel an event didn't happen unless you take a bazillion selfies on your phone while attending.
- can't make it through a family meal (or any meal for that matter) without picking up your phone.
- can feel your phone vibrating inside your pocket when it is in your purse or backpack.
- can't handle not being able to see your cell phone 24-hours a day because it causes you mental anxiety.
- have to have answer your cell phone while you should be sleeping OR keeping your cell phone under your pillow or on your nightstand.
- check your cell phone before you brush your teeth in the morning.
- incessantly check social media to see what your "friends" are doing.
- passing one of your cell phone friends on campus (or see them in the gym) and completely ignore them.
- and, finally, see Kirsten Dunst standing on the side of the road and instead of talking to her, insist on snapping a couple of selfies.
What other behaviors would you add to this list?